Admission Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering (Specialisation in Information Technologies) + Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunication Systems Engineering
Those wishing to take this course have different access routes depending on their previous studies:
|Type of access||Preference of access||Entrance mark 21/22|
|Secondary school diploma + University entrance exam (PAU) and CFGS (advanced professional training)||Weighted subjects pertaining to the PAU specific phase:
|University access for people over 25||Engineering and Technology Option||---|
|Other||Entrance exams for people over 45
Change of studies and validations
Student ProfileThe ideal student for this course should have the following qualities:
- Good grounding in mathematics, preferably from previous studies.
- Capacity for abstract thinking, logical reasoning and organisation.
- Interest in scientific and technological advances (desire to innovate).
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team, imagination, curiosity and creativity.
- Ability to adapt to new situations, methods and technologies.
- Mathematics Workshop for Engineers.
- Electricity and Electronics Workshop.
- Introduction to Programming: Language C.
Access related informationCheck all the information related to university access routes here: secondary school students, CFGS students, over 25 years old and over 45 years old.
You will also find information on other access routes (accredited work experience, changing from a foreign university) and other access routes for pre-university international students (international students: secondary school in the EU, international students: secondary school outside the EU) and for university students and graduates (reincorporations, EU university students, non EU university students and university graduates).