Admission Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry

Course access

Type of access Preference of access Admission mark 23/24
From Upper Secondary School + University entrance exam (PAU) and from CFGS (Advanced professional training)(*) Weighted subjects pertaining to the PAU specific phase:
  • Biology (0.1)
  • Earth and Environmental Sciences (0.1)
  • Electrotechnology (0.1)
  • Physics (0.2)
  • Mathematics (0.2)
  • Chemistry (0.2)
  • Industrial Technology (0.1)
University access for people over 25 Sciences option 5.000
Others Entrance exams for people over 45


Degree holders ---
Employment record for people over 40  
Change of studies and validations  

(*) Between 32 and 50 credits are recognised for students who joined the degree from a CFGS (Advanced professional training) in Environmental Chemistry, Chemical Processing Industries, Analysis and Control, Analysis and Quality Control Laboratory, and Industrial Chemistry.
More information.

Pre-enrolment code


Student Profile

The ideal student for this degree should have the following qualities: 

  • Curiosity, observational and deductive skills:
  • Ability to reason through logic and rigorous analysis.
  • Abstract thinking ability
  • Interest in research and experimentation.
  • Order, rigour and method in work.

We recommend that students should have a good level in mathematics, physics and chemistry, and also a knowledge of English.

Additional training

At the start of September, the Faculty of Science organises preparation courses in mathematics, physics and chemistry in Science for newly-arrived students who need to fill gaps in their education.

More information.

Access related information

Check all the information related to university access routes here: secondary school students, CFGS students, over 25 years old and over 45 years old.

You will also find information on other access routes (accredited work experience, changing from a foreign university) and other access routes for pre-university international students (international students: secondary school in the EU, international students: secondary school outside the EU) and for university students and graduates (reincorporations, EU university students, non EU university students and university graduates).