Official Master's Degree in Strategic Planning in Advertising and Public Relations
The master's degree in Strategic Planning in Advertising and Public Relations provides advanced and specialised knowledge in advertising strategies, as a curricular foundation for the training of future experts in strategic planners and market research, as well as for the research training needed to be later admitted to a doctoral programme. It responds to the need in the advertising, public relations and market research sector for professionals trained in persuasive communication and with a high level of knowledge in branding strategies. The master's degree in Strategic Planning truly represents postgraduate level training in Communication and Branding, with an inter-disciplinary profile integrating knowledge in communication and marketing.
Please chek the introduction.
The master's degree prepares you to become a professional specialising in the following profiles:
- Specialist in advertising research (pre-test, post-test, focus-group meetings, directing in-depth interviews, content analysis of the focus-groups and interviews, statistical data analysis, analysis of results)
- Advertising agency planner
- Advertising planner
- Media agency planner
- Digital planner
- Branding agency account executive
- Brand consultant in consulting agencies
- Packaging and branding planner
- Public relations planner
- Strategic analyst of brand reputation for public relation agencies
- Advertising brand manager
- Advertising marketing director
- Innovation manager, for innovation agencies and “Innovation Hub” projects
- Account director
The inter-professional character of the master's degree in Strategic Planning offers its students the skills needed to establish a competent and creative dialogue between e.g. an agency's department of strategic planning, a market research's department of brand strategy analysis, and an advertiser's department of communication and marketing.
Foreign and exchange students
Credits: 60 ECTS credits
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 13/01/2017
See the calendar
€75 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold a Spanish residence permit). 2017/18 Academic year.
Course ends on 31/05/2018
Contact us for more information, filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail