Law + Labour Relations
The double degree in Law and Labour Relations offers you the possibility to earn two degrees in five years. The complete legal training in the degree of Law is combined with the degree in Labour Relations and its specialisation in labour and social security laws, as well as with the academic training needed in work organisation. The acquisition of skills based on a progressive learning of legal issues is complemented with the cross-curricular nature of the UAB's Labour Relations degree (sociology, psychology, economics), which results in a solid university training which guarantees professionalism in the labour market, both in the legal and in the human resources sector.
As a student interested in the degrees of Law and Labour Relations, you must have a predisposition towards justice, interest in social issues, preoccupation for ethical values, and interpersonal relations, negotiation and persuasion skills. You must also show commitment to social groups.
The programming and sequencing of these two degrees guarantee the training of professionals capable of meeting the demands of law graduates, mainly:
- As a lawyer, either self-employed or as part of a law firm.
- Access to international organisations such as United Nations, European Council or other supranational entities such as the European Union.
- Legal administration areas (for judges, prosecutors, general administration offices), foreign administration posts (diplomacy) or departments of inspection (finances, labour, etc.).
- Access to posts in the public administration of autonomous communities, and to the sector of legal services of the autonomous parliaments.
- Public administration posts in regional, state and international organisations.
The degree in Labour Relations provides graduates with a special capacity to become a leader and apply the values of effort and productive work to the management of talent and entrepreneurship:
- Social work professional as technician in social, work and tax matters.
- Human resource management and direction: contracts, work conditions, professional training, mediation and arbitration, etc.
- Occupational risk prevention
- Management, mediation and intervention in the labour market.
- Public administrations
- Social and labour auditing
Teaching staff list
Work placements and exams are combined to allow for a continuous evaluation.
TimetablesAplicación consulta de horarios
Number of credits: 348
Duration: 5 years
Period of study: Six-monthly
Part-time or full-time: Full-time dedication