English: conversation, live online
Conversation courses from Level B2.1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- Communicative approach
- Small groups
- Participative classes
- Relaxed environment
- Swift increase in oral fluency
- Unblocking and reactivation of previous knowledge
10 x 1-hour English conversation live online sessions to help improve oral expression and comprehension and the ability to interact conversationally in English.
Successful completion of Level 4 at the UAB Language (B2.1 of the CEFR) or equivalent (or a level test).
Age over 18.
It is not necessary to be a member of the UAB community.
|English conversation course live online|
|Course Price||Total Amount *|
|UAB students and Saff, Alumni UAB||112,00 €||152,00 €|
|Others||141,00 €||181,00 €|
* The total amount is the price of the course plus administrative management fees (€40).
- The second enrolments and subsequent registrations have a bonus of €40
- Associated University Community has a 15% disccount on external prices.
- Returned receipts and refunds incur a handling fee payable by the bank account holder. The amount of this handling fee is € 2.50.
- UAB students and staff: Students (undergraduate and postgraduate), academic staff and administrative and service staff of UAB centres.
- Associated University Community: Amics UAB; Esfera UAB; Parc de Recerca; Alumni UAB; Students, Teaching Staff and PAS of Affiliated Schools, Alumni Servei de Llengües, Fundació Autònoma, etc.
Open in person from 1 September 2022.
To enrol on a language-level course at UAB Idiomes Campus you need to show a certificate to confirm you have passed the previous level or else take a level test.
- September, October, January, February, May and June
Mondays to Thursdays, 9 to 14 and 15 to 20 h
Fridays, 9 to 14 and 15 to 19 h
- November, December, March, Arpil and July
Mondays to Fridays, 10 to 13.30 and 15 to 19.30 h.
Phone times (93 581 13 25):
- Mondays to Fridays, 9.30 to 12.30 and 15 to 18 h.
- Your enrolment will be finalised when we have confirmed that the entry requirements have been met.
- The number of places on our courses is limited, so we deal with enrolment requests in the order they arrive.
- When you have enrolled, we will contact you to confirm this and give you the payment instructions, where appropriate.
UAB Idiomes reserves the right to cancel a group if a minimum number of students has not enrolled.
UAB Idiomes offers you the following facilities and discounts for enrolment:
UAB Idiomes Campus
15% discount on the less/least expensive course fee if you study more than one language.
15% discount for single-parent families.
15 % discount for victims of gender-based violence or terrorism.
15% discount for officially recognised “large families” (currently, three or more children).
15% discount for those who have presented accreditation of their economic situation with a view to paying fees as a grant holder and who fulfil the requirements.
1. The discounts are non-cumulative.
2. The proof of the discount requested must be provided at the time of enrollment or within 10 calendar days after the enrollment.
If you’re a student starting you can apply for one of the UAB Idiomes grants.
Level, dates and schedules
|Edition||Calendar||Days and hours|
|1||24.10.2022 to 23.01.2023||Mondays, 18 to 19 h|
|2||26.10.2022 to 11.01.2023||Wednesdays, 18 to 19 h (cancelled)|
|3||20.02.2023 to 15.05.2023||Mondays, 18 to 19 h (cancelled)|
|4||22.02.2023 to 03.05.2023||Wednesdays, 18 to 19 h (cancelled)|
- Start: 24/10/2022
- End: 15/05/2023
- Mode: Live online
- Place: Campus