Admission Bachelor's Degree in Medicine
Students wishing to take this course have different access routes, depending on their previous studies:
|Type of access||Option||Average mark 19-20|
|Secondary school diploma + University entrance exam (PAU) and CFGS (Advanced professional training)||Weighted subjects pertaining to the PAU specific phase:
|University access for people over 25 years||Health Sciences option||6.063|
|Others||Entrance exams for people over 45
Change of studies and validations
We recommend that students have a grounding in basic experimental sciences (mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology), a command of Catalan, Spanish and English, capacity for synthesis, interpreting and communication, a vocation to help others and an active learning approach in order to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills.
Access related informationCheck all the information related to university access routes here: secondary school students, CFGS students, over 25 years old and over 45 years old.
You will also find information on other access routes (accredited work experience, changing from a foreign university) and other access routes for pre-university international students (international students: secondary school in the EU, international students: secondary school outside the EU) and for university students and graduates (reincorporations, EU university students, non EU university students and university graduates).
- Bachelor's degrees in Arts and Humanities
- Bachelor's degrees in Biosciences
- Bachelor's degrees in Sciences
- Bachelor's degrees in Health Sciences
- Bachelor's degrees in Social Sciences and Law
- Bachelor's degrees in Engineering
- Master's degrees and graduate diplomas
- Master's degrees and graduate diplomas in English
- Erasmus Mundus and official master's degrees in English
- UAB official master's degrees
- Master's degrees and graduate diplomas with international mobility
- UAB-specific masters' degrees and graduate diplomas
- Online master's degrees and graduate diplomas