Degrees: Procedure

Degrees: Procedure

In order to request your continuing education degree you need to fill the application form available on this same web page and send it, along with a copy of your ID, to the email address:

When we have checked that you have all due documentation in order, we will provide you with bank account details so you can pay the corresponding academic fees.

You can also go to the Graduate School and do the request in person at:

UAB – Graduate School
User Information Office
U Building, 2nd floor
08193 - Bellaterra Campus

When you have paid the fees for the issuing of the degree, you will get a replacement certificate. This will be the only document you have until you receive the original. When the degree title is available, you will receive a notification email and you will be able to collect it.

To collect your degree title, you have two options:

  • Pick it up in person at the Graduate School (bring your ID).
  • Authorize a person to pick it up at your name (must carry an authorization signed by you, a photocopy of your ID and he/she will need to identify him/herself).