- UAB-specific Master's Degree
- Code: 2193/15
- 15th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Start date: 10/02/2023
- Finish date: 28/02/2024
- Places: 15
- Orientation: Academic, Professional
- Price: 6180 €
Special price 5562 €
Group of application: Alumni UAB Premium+
Special price 4635 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Spanish
- Location: Casa de la Convalescència de Barcelona (c/ Sant Antoni Marià Claret 171, 08041 Barcelona)
Have you studied or do you work in marketing, advertising, communication, design, business etc. and do you want to learn to develop effective communication strategies in digital environments? Do you have a personal project or brand that you want to make more visible, make contacts, capture clients and monetise it?
The master’s degree in Digital Strategy and Creativity is a pioneering programme. Since 1997 we have been training experts in digital communication with active professional from reference companies in the sector.
The course is organised in two academic years:
- Year 1: Postgraduate. You will learn all you need to become an expert in digital communication and you will apply your knowledge in a digital communication campaign which you will carry out for a clients with a real commission.
- Year 2: Master. You will study min more depth the topic of your choice for carrying out a research project which you can then apply in your professional environment or as a letter of presentation which will accredit you as an expert in the field.
The postgraduate course in DSC is one in which you will work alongside other national and international students, and is based on practical learning and methodologies for real projects. You will also have the opportunity to do a company work placement. The course has the guarantee of the UAB, recognised among the best Spanish universities in the international rankings.
UAB masters and graduate diplomas may include or facilitate external academic internships in companies or institutions in order to help the student to achieve a level of expertise that facilitates the insertion or promotion in the workplace.
For this study programme non-curricular (optional) internships are possible:
As a UAB student, you have access to the University occupation portal, the Occupability Service, through which you can participate in selection processes for non-curricular practices as well as getting a contract. In both cases, you need to sign up to the Nexus application.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information on the possibilities for grants and scholarships in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Publicidad, Relaciones Públicas y Comunicación Audiovisual
Eduard Bonet Cos