Apply for admission to the programmeThe admission process serves to ensure that all students meet the programme's requirements and thus guarantee an optimal work environment during the course. To apply for admission, you must follow apply: you can do it online or in person, and in both cases you will need to provide the required documents.
In the event of seats remaining once the final date of application is expired, the coordination may prolongue it.
30.21 € (fixed registration fee, non-refundable and not included in the programme price).
If you choose to pay by POS (card) you will need to complete the payment during the application process, inside the application.
Online or in person application:
Very important: before registering in the application, you must carefully read the information you will find on this page to have the required documentation ready and confirm that you meet the access requirements, and that the registration process is open.
The application interface will ask you to specify the codes of study and edition of the programme to which you want to enroll. Data from this program are: Study: 1614 and Edition: 18
To fulfill the application you need a NIU (UAB's University Identification Number). Choose the appropriate option for your case:
- Application with NIU: if you are a UAB student and remember your NIU and password (if you have any doubts, please check the Application handbook or the video tutorial below in this page):
- Application without NIU: if you're not a UAB student or can not remember your NIU and password (if you have any doubts, please check the NIU obtention handbook, the Application handbook or the video tutorials below):
If you have any further questions, please check the video tutorials at the bottom of this page.
In person application:
You must make an appointment request through our appointments' application.
Online application tutorial :
Tutorial for the NIU obtention (in Spanish):
from 30/04/2021 to 10/10/2021
- Official Bachelor Degree or comparable (if still pending, please click here)
- Academic record
- DNI, NIE, TIE or valid passport
The Masters degree is especially aimed at psychology, teaching and medicine graduates.
Candidates with a university diploma or degree in another area of knowledge may also apply.
In both cases applicants will have to pass an introductory course and interview. Special consideration will be given to applicants with experience in expressive dance and movement.
Individual and group interviews Test of dance and movement.
Those without experience in creative therapies will attend an introductory weekend, on which the following aspects will be assessed.
- Maturity and soundness (interview form and interview).
- Experience with movement (interview form and interview).
- Academic experience (interview form and interview).
- Experience in care or education of individuals or groups (interview form and interview).
- Ability to to make a realistic appraisal of the effort needed to take this graduate diploma or master's degree (interview form and interview).
- Ability to listen, reflect and probe deeply (interview form and interview).
- Ability to integrate possibly difficult life circumstances (interview form and interview).
- Vocabulary of movement (interview in movement).
- Relationships in movement (interview in movement).
- Reading ability in English (Interview).
Notice of admission
The admission resolution will be sent to the e-mail address you specify when you fill the application. In this e-mail you will receive detailed information of the enrolment procedure.
The resolution will not be published on the web. All communication will be via e-mail.
Be sure to check your e-mail spam folder. Sometimes messages are treated as spam.