- UAB-specific Master's Degree
- Code: 3165/9
- 9th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 120 ECTS
- Start date: 13/10/2022
- Finish date: 30/06/2025
- Places: 15
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 8990 €
Special price 8091 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Catalan (50%), Spanish (47%), English (3%)
- Location: Corporació Sanitaria Parc Taulí. Hospital Universitari de Sant Joan de Déu.Facultat de Psicologia UAB. Hospital Sagrat Cor. Barcelona
The approach is fundamentally clinical, with the required theoretical knowledge, but based on the acquisition of clinical experience through practice at specific centers. This requirement to obtain crucial practical training makes this a three-year Master, in which the student, full time right from the start, takes more than 2800 hours of practice.
The small number of students allows a type of training in which teamwork, case discussion, bibliographical meetings, and papers allow for dynamic and participative learning.
The Master in Child and Adult Clinical Neuropsychology tries to consolidate team and research work by means of research credits and collaboration with the health care centers, which provide us with the pool of patients necessary for research in Clinical Neuropsychology.
Career opportunities- Neuropsychologist specialized in neurology and neurosurgery services.
- Neuropsychologist specialized in psychiatry services.
- Neuropsychologist specialized in specific dementia diagnostic units (EAIA).
- Neuropsychologist specialized in child neuropsychology and learning disabilities units.
- Rehabilitation neuropsychologist in brain damage centers.
- Forensic neuropsychologist.
- Neuropsychologist specialized in residency or daycare center specifically for cognitive impairment and/or dementia patients.
The placement programme is the main asset of this master's degree's, given that the aim is to produce professional neuropsychologists who are fully equipped to join the labour market.
Students undertake their placements in hospitals and healthcare centres, with individual tutoring from professional neuropsychologists. Placements are a course requirement and are full-time.
Placements are undertaken at the following centres.
- Hospital de Sabadell /Fundació Parc Taulí
- Vall d'Hebron University Hospital
- Sant Joan de Déu University Hospital
- Fundació Institut Guttmann
- Consorci Sanitari de Terrassa
- Institut Dexeus
- Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol
- Fundació Socio Sanitària de Barcelona/Hospital Duran i Reinals
- CNIM Manresa
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information on the possibilities for grants and scholarships in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Psicología Clínica y de la Salud
Hospital Universitari de Sant Joan de Déu
Hospital Universitari Vall d'Hebrón
Fundació Institut Guttmann
Consorci Sanitari de Terrassa
CNIM (Centre de Neuropsicologia Infantil del Maresme)
Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol
Institut Universitari Deixeus
Fundació Socia Sanitaria de Barcelona/Hospital Duran i Reynals
Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí