Master's Degree in Business Management
IntroductionThis intensive, one-year master's degree programme, organised by the Department of Business and the Faculty of Economics and Business Studies, is of interest to graduates in any discipline who have around three years' management experience. It is profession-oriented and international in character: attracting students from all over the world and adopting English as its working language. It delves deeply into all aspects of business management, including finance, technology and marketing, and gives a solid grounding in the functioning of companies focusing on results but still taking into account human and social values in the current economic climate.
The two final modules offer a choice between two specialisation tracks: 1) Advanced Business Management; 2) International Business. This choice allows the programme to better adjust to the profiles of its students and cater to their needs, particularly in view of the number of international student in the last few years, and it reflects the interest of the Faculty of Economics and Business Studies in incorporating new subject areas to intensify the international nature of its course offer.
- Applicants should submit the following: Curriculum Vitae, academic transcript and a statement of interest explaining the reasons for taking this master's degree.
- Student profile: university graduates with around three years' experience of working in private or public companies or institutions, who are interested in developing their knowledge and skills in business and institution management.
- Department heads in companies of different sizes and areas of activity
- Business managers with a broad vision but still capable of focusing on particular operational issues
- Entrepreneurs behind business initiatives that seek to introduce new values into society
- Business consultants who provide external support for managers by conducting the research needed to underpin strategic decision-making
- International project managers able to analyse and take decisions on international deals
- International business managers working in different areas: prospection, contacts, agreements, investment, financial analyses, analysis of emerging and developed markets, search for business opportunities, knowledge of the competition, etc.
UAB-specific Master's Degree10% discount Alumni Premium
Special price: 9900¤
Group of application: Alumni UAB Premium
Location: Faculty of Business and Economics (UAB)
Dates: from 07/10/2019 to 12/10/2020
Departamento de Empresa
Master in Business Management. Specialty in Executive Business Master in Business Management. Specialty in International Business
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.