Graduate Diploma in Reconstructive Microsurgery of the Limb (English)
The practices will be carried out in reference centers of the different clinical areas of knowledge that develop the program: mammary head and neck, locomotor and surgical treatment of Lymphedema.
Depending on the student preferences and the availability of the centers, an individualized but common practice program will be carried out in relation to objectives and requirements for all those enrolled in the program:
- Hospital de la Santa Cruz and San Pablo.
- ASAN MEDICAL CENTER Seoul, Korea
- UHN TORONTO GENERAL HOSPITAL Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- ST THOMAS 'HOSPITAL, London
- HOSPITAL BOGENHAUSEN, Munich
- GENERAL HOSPITAL DR MANUEL GEA GONZALEZ, MEXICO DF
- TAIPEI CHANG GUNG MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, Taiwan
- Ospedale careggi-Florence-Italy
- Puigvert Foundation - Barcelona, Spain
- TOKYO UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL Tokyo · Japan
- Institut Gustave Roussy (Paris - France).
- European Institute of Oncology (Milan - Italy).
- Helsinki University Hospital (Helsinki - Finland).
- GENT UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, Gent
- BRUSSELS UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, Brussels
- VU MEDICAL CENTER, Amsterdam,
- BASEL UNIVERSITY SPORTS, Basel
- GANGA HOSPITAL, Coimbatore
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately.