Graduate Diploma in Psychomotor Development from 0 to 8 Years
IntroductionThis is the 14th. edition of the Graduate Certificate in Psychomotor Development from 0 to 8 years old, in a improved format based in prior editions resulting from the evaluation of the teaching team and considering the course evaluations by the students who have already obtained this certificate.
At the same time, we were driven to offer this new edition due to the high demand from the schools and requests from students finishing their initial training this year and the academic, professional and reserch deepness demanded by the course thematics.
In addition, we believe that the accumulated experience of the professors in considering the content of the course and the above mentioned evaluation may be reflected in the new approach proposed.
ObjectivesThe postgraduate diploma in psychomotor development from 0 to 8 years consists of:
- Offering a broad training which contemplates experiential, relational and theoretical aspects.
- Understanding theoretical and methodological proposals in the field of psychomotor development and psychomotricity.
- Gaining a deeper biological, neurological and physiological knowledge related to human motor development.
- Offering strategies for psychomotricity educational and preventative interventions in children aged 0 to 8 years.
- Clarifying the relevant aspects of motor expression in children as a manifestation of their level of maturity.
- Reflecting on production in children in relation to their development process.
- Understanding the usual protocols in psychomotricity development.
- Teachers in the current specializations
- Psychologists and professionals with related degrees
- Other professionals may be admitted as university extension students.
- Early childhood schools
- First and second cycle early childhood education
- Elementary schools
- Educational support services
Lurdes Martinez Minguez
UAB Graduate Diploma10% discount Alumni Premium
Orientation: Academic, Professional
Special price: 1960¤
Group of application:
Location: Facultat de Cičncies de l'Educació, Campus UAB, Bellaterra (Barcelona)
Dates: from 08/10/2019 to 29/09/2020
Departamento de Didáctica de la Expresión Musical, Plástica y Corporal
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.