UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Informative sessions with each programme's direction, from the 27th to the 30th of September. Registration is open!
- UAB Graduate Diploma
- Code: 2794/6
- 6th edition
- Modality: Online
- Credits: 30 ECTS
- Start date: 30/10/2019
- Finish date: 02/11/2021
- Places: 65
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 2400 €
Special price 2280 €
Group of application:
Special price 2160 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Spanish
- Location: Online
The aligned objectives of the School of Archival Studies and Records Management, the Centre for Image Research and Dissemination, and the Institute of Photographic Studies of Catalonia make possible a graduate diploma that offers a specialisation within archival and photography studies.
This graduate diploma is aimed both at businesses and institutions and at individual professionals and it has a dual purpose:
- To respond to many public and private entities' need to organise and exploit their photographic fonds and collections;
- To equip photography professionals with different strategies and knowledge tools that will help them in managing and commercialising their photographic production.
The programme is made up of various modules and receives collaboration from highly regarded professionals within the sector.
Career opportunities- Communication media (press, television and multimedia)
- Archival services for local, regional and state administrative services
- Archives belonging to institutions and public entities
- Archives belonging to professional associations
- Archives belonging to religious institutions
- Firms dedicated to the organisation and custody of archives
- Information technology businesses
- Business records
- University and teaching centre records
- Image banks and photo libraries
- Specialised libraries and documentation centres
UAB masters and graduate diplomas may include or facilitate external academic internships in companies or institutions in order to help the student to achieve a level of expertise that facilitates the insertion or promotion in the workplace...
These internships may be curricular (compulsory) or non-curricular (optional).
Curricular practices are those which are included in the curriculum of the studies and, therefore, must be overcome to obtain the degree. The programme manager will explain you the details of how, where and under what conditions you should do the internship.
Extracurricular practices are those that are not included in the curriculum of the studies. You can choose to do them in addition. The coordination of your program will explain the details of how, where and under what conditions can they be carried out.
Scholarships and financial aid
At the UAB grants' website you will find information on financial aids, grants, competitions, prizes and subsidies for the university community.
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Esc. Superior de Archivística y Gestión de Documentos
Centre de Recerca i Difusió de la Imatge
Associació d'Arxivers de Catalunya
Institut d'Estudis Fotogràfics de Catalunya (IEFC)
María del Carmen García Meilán