- UAB Graduate Diploma
- Code: 4449/2
- 2nd edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 30 ECTS
- Start date: 01/11/2022
- Finish date: 30/04/2023
- Places: 20
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 2800 €
Special price 2520 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Spanish
- Location: Facultad de Ciencias de la Comunicación, Bellaterra (Barcelona)
The postgraduate diploma is divided into six teaching modules ranging from the fundamentals of the fashion and luxury market, the creation of strategies and the implementation of tactics and actions within marketing and communication 4.0, through to management and managerial skills. The six modules include a final long assignment, the postgraduate-course final project.
Currently, the demand for specialised professionals is higher than the supply, which translates into high employability and a greater level of remuneration than in other areas of communication.
The luxury sector accounts for 4% of European GDP, and fashion for 2.8% of Spanish GDP, and omnichannel approaches will be the norm in the coming years.
As Coco Chanel observed, "luxury is a necessity that begins where necessity ends".
Postgraduate students will receive solid professional training based on a case-study methodology and through the experience of the teaching staff.
Career opportunities- Marketing and communication departments.
- Fashion and luxury brand management.
- Omnichannel managers within the sector.
- Fashion and luxury product management.
- Marketing and communication management within fashion and luxury companyies, by areas of specialisation.
- Commercial management.
- Supply-chain management.
- Fashion and trends journalism.
- Specialised communication bureaux.
- Responsibility for promotion and communication within institutions.
- Creative direction in product design and communication.
- Management of franchises and self-owned stores.
- Community management.
- Online store management.
Initially, these are not offered in this programme. However, the direction of postgraduate diploma will aim to establish a maximum number of internship agreements with companies (marketing departments and advertising agencies). These will be optional.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information on the possibilities for grants and scholarships in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Comunicación Audiovisual y Publicidad
Santiago Jordan Avila