- UAB Graduate Diploma
- Code: 1108/24
- 24th edition
- Modality: Blended
- Credits: 30 ECTS
- Start date: 11/02/2022
- Finish date: 22/07/2022
- Places: 35
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 3090 €
Special price 2781 €
Group of application: Alumni UAB Premium+
Special price 2318 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Spanish
- Location: Casa de Convalencència, C. Sant Antoni Mª Claret 171, Barcelona
Have you studied or do you work in marketing, advertising, communication, design, business etc. and do you want to learn to develop effective communication strategies in digital environments? Do you have a personal project or brand that you want to make more visible, make contacts, capture clients and monetise it?
The master’s degree in Digital Strategy and Creativity is a pioneering programme. Since 1997 we have been training experts in digital communication with active professional from reference companies in the sector.
The course is organised in two academic years:
- Year 1: Postgraduate. You will learn all you need to become an expert in digital communication and you will apply your knowledge in a digital communication campaign which you will carry out for a clients with a real commission.
- Year 2: Master. You will study min more depth the topic of your choice for carrying out a research project which you can then apply in your professional environment or as a letter of presentation which will accredit you as an expert in the field.
The postgraduate course in DSC is one in which you will work alongside other national and international students, and is based on practical learning and methodologies for real projects. You will also have the opportunity to do a company work placement. The course has the guarantee of the UAB, recognised among the best Spanish universities in the international rankings.
Career opportunitiesAmong the career options available are:
- Community Manager
- Creation / Artwork / Management on digital projects
- Digital Brand Planner
- Multimedia Art Director
- Entrepreneurship and business start-ups
- Communication/advertising department head for large portals
- Interactive Project Manager / accounts executive in interactive agencies
- Research into interactive communication
- Online media planning
- Product Manager for web-based companies
- Multimedia producer
- Online project planning
- Marketing specialist in charge of a company website
Students may undertake optional, non-curricular placements regulated by formal agreements with companies. These agreements between companies and the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona are handled by the university's Treball Campus office. This graduate diploma does not have an official jobs bank but, thanks to its long track record it receives a constant supply of placement offers from agencies where its teachers, former teachers and former students are employed.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Publicidad, Relaciones Públicas y Comunicación Audiovisual