Graduate Diploma in Development of Internal Protection Plans
IntroductionThere is a lack of professionals specialising in emergency management and civil protection, which can give rise to problems in coordinating responses to emergency situations. Public administration agencies require experts in civil protection who have a broad outlook that enables them to take into account all facets of an emergency, and who can analyse the causes of emergencies, intervene, coordinate responses and make proposals to improve the situation.
This graduate diploma, whose contents are set out in the guidelines issued by the Department of the Interior of the Government of Catalonia (Generalitat), provides training for Public Administration civil protection professionals (local, and autonomous region).
It is a response to the demand from all town councils, however small the town, for professionals who can implement civil protection measures and coordinate emergency teams.
This comprehensive training covers the techniques, procedures and regulations for planning and managing emergencies. The programme is designed to meet the safety and security needs of an advanced society like this one.
Objectives- Gain further insights into prevention and planning of severe risks in Catalonia and in management of emergencies.
- Acquire the knowledge necessary to draw up self-protection plans and obtain the credential as a specialist with competence in drawing up protection plans for activities and centres in the context of local civil protection, in accordance with Catalan Decree 82/2010, of 29 June, subsequently replaced by Catalan Decree 30/2015 of 3 March.
- Train future civil protection professionals.
- Access is open to graduates and holders of pre-EHEA university diplomas connected to civil protection.
- Civil protection professionals (with professional experience and university qualifications).
- Public administration workers with responsibilities in this area.
- Employees of relevant publicly-owned businesses or private companies that manage publicly-owned assets that could intervene in emergency situations.
- Public administration specialists and officials with competences in this area (local, regional and national).
- Specialists and officials in state-run companies that are affected.
- Specialists and officials in private companies that manage publicly-owned assets that could intervene in emergency situations.
Jose Manuel López Rodríguez
UAB Graduate Diploma10% discount Alumni Premium
Special price: 1782¤
Group of application: Alumni UAB Premium
Location: Escola de Prevenció i Seguretat Integral, UAB, Bellaterra (Barcelona)
Dates: from 01/11/2019 to 25/04/2020
Catalan (50%), Spanish (50%)
Escuela de Prevención y Seguridad Integral
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.