- UAB Graduate Diploma
- Code: 3802/4
- 4th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 36 ECTS
- Start date: 01/06/2021
- Finish date: 31/05/2022
- Places: 2
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 2016 €
- Teaching language: Catalan (50%), Spanish (50%)
- Location: Unitat de Cardiopaties Congènites de l'adolescent i l'adult (UCCA) Servei de Cardiologia. Hospital Universitari VAll d'Hebron. Passeig Vall d' Hebron 119, 08035 Barcelona
- This graduate diploma is profession-oriented. Its students, mostly from the field of cardiology, receive personalised theoretical and, in particular, practical training in all the new concepts, topics and skills they need in order to work in an adult congenital heart disease unit.
Career opportunities- Level III Adult Congenital Heart Disease Units.
- General Cardiology Centres seeking the added value of level I or level II care of adult congenital heart disease.
UAB masters and graduate diplomas may include or facilitate external academic internships in companies or institutions in order to help the student to achieve a level of expertise that facilitates the insertion or promotion in the workplace.
For this study programme non-curricular (optional) internships are possible:
As a UAB student, you have access to the University occupation portal, the Occupability Service, through which you can participate in selection processes for non-curricular practices as well as getting a contract. In both cases, you need to sign up to the Nexus application.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information on the possibilities for grants and scholarships in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Medicina
Institut de Recerca Hospital Universitari Vall d'Hebron
Laura Dos Subira