Course in Refresher Course in Emotional Disorders
Theoretical training aimed at updating assessment, therapeutic and nosological concepts, related to emotional disorders in children and adolescents.
- Depression: concept and history, clinic and assessment
- Psychological and psychopharmacological intervention
- Suicide and adolescence: intervention and prevention
- Anxiety disorders: concept, risk factors and clinic
- Intervention in anxiety disorders
- Fears and phobias
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Behavioural inhibition and social phobia
- Psychotic disorders: clinic, assessment and intervention
- Bipolar disorder: clinic, assessment and intervention
- Post traumatic stress: clinic, assessment and intervention
- Mourning in children
A basic knowledge of psychology.
- The programme organisers will assess applications.
Natàlia Díaz-Regañon Serra
UAB Specialisation Course
Orientation: Academic, Professional
Location: Casa de Convalescència, Hospital de Sant Pau C/Sant Antoni Maria Claret, 171 (Barcelona)
Dates: from 08/10/2019 to 17/12/2019
Spanish (50%), Catalan (40%), English (10%)
Departamento de Psicología Clínica y de la Salud
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.