- UAB Specialisation Course
- Code: 4445/16
- 16th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 12 ECTS
- Start date: 18/04/2024
- Finish date: 14/06/2024
- Places: 25
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 2200 €
- Teaching language: English
- Location: Faculty of Business and Economics (UAB)
This module is part of the Master’s Degree in Business Management offered by the Department of Business of the Faculty of Economics and Business of the Autonomous University of Barcelona. It corresponds to the third module in which subjects oriented to international business management are taught. The objective is to provide students with advanced and specific knowledge for business administration in the context of a globalized economy.
Accredited with Excellence
The Academic Programming and Quality Unit of the UAB Postgraduate School has awarded the Master’s Degree in Business Management as of Excellence for the year 2022/23.
The grade obtained was 9.5/10 for the 2022-2023 academic year, based on:
- Quality of the education programme.
- Effectiveness of support systems.
- Relevance of available information.
- Learning and academic results.
- Job placement and stakeholder satisfaction.
ContentsAdvanced and specific knowledge for business management in the context of todays
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information on the possibilities for grants and scholarships in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Empresa
Magdalena Cayon Costa