The library, a safe place
We detail below the safety measures we apply in the UAB Libraries as well as the personal measures you have to take to use our spaces. Let's make a safer place together, #letsavoidcontagion.
Personal measures you have to take to enter and use the libraries:
- Wear a face mask in all the library premises.
- Keep a safe distance at all times.
- Clean your hands with hydroalcoholic gel before going into the library.
- Clean your hands with hydroalcoholic gel before and after using bibliographic material or any library equipment.
- Use the stairs preferentially. The elevators are for individual use only.
- Follow the indications displayed in the library.
The libraries guarantee the following protection measures:
- Daily disinfection of all spaces.
- Hydroalcoholic gel and paper dispensers at the entrance and various spaces of the library.
- Capacity control to report the availability of study and work spaces.
- Disinfection material available to users who request it.
- Marked seats to ensure keeping a safe distance.