Welcome to the student exchange program at the Faculty of Communication Sciences
This website offers information for students who want to participate in one of the exchange programmes of the Faculty of Communication Sciencies:Erasmus (European Union universities), and UAB Programme (universities outside the European Union).
The Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona has exchange agreements with universities all over the world and offers a wide range of courses for exchange students. To study at the UAB as an exchange student, your university needs to have a bilateral agreement with the UAB and the student must be selected by the home institution.
Students whose universities of origin do not have an agreement with the UAB have the option of attending the UAB through the Study Abroad.
Before students submit their on-line application forms, it is required that the home university send us a list with the names of the students selected to come to the UAB before the dates above detailed to the following e-mail address:
Erasmus +: Erasmus@uab.cat
UAB Exchange Programme: firstname.lastname@example.org
This list must contain the following information:
- Name of the sending institution
- Student’s full name
- Student’s e-mail address
- Field of studies (if possible, please indicate the Erasmus area code specified in our bilateral agreement)
- Period of stay (1st term, 2nd term, full academic year)
Please note that any application form sent without prior communication of the student’s home university will not be considered.
The UAB has an on-line application form which will be available on the web site http://sia.uab.cat/ within the following periods:
- From May 1st to June 15th, for students wishing to start their exchange stay on September
- From November 1st to December 10th, for students wishing to start their exchange stay on February.
- From March 1st to May 15th, for students wishing to start their exchange stay on September.
- From October 1st to November 15th, for students wishing to start their exchange stay on February.
VERY IMPORTANT: The application form will be only available in the periods detailed above. After these periods students won’t be able to apply.
The students accepted will receive via e-mail an admission letter and a document with useful information for their future stay at UAB. Once obtained the acceptance confirmation, they must send the Learning Agreement to the Exchange Office at the Centre where they have been admitted.