Official Master's Degree in Advanced Studies in Catalan Language and Literature
Ideal student profileHold a four-year degree, preferably in the field of Catalan language and literature, or in other romance languages or in Arts and the Humanities. Graduates from other fields may also be eligible to apply, given they take additional training courses recommended by the Admissions Committee.
Foreign students who have not previously studied in a Catalan-speaking university or attended lectures in Catalan must present a language level certificate (Level C1 or C2 issued by the Ramon Llull Institute.
- Integrate knowledge and use it to make judgements in complex situations, with incomplete information, while keeping in mind social and ethical responsibilities.
- Communicate and justify conclusions clearly and unambiguously to both specialised and non-specialised audiences.
- Continue the learning process, to a large extent autonomously
- Solve problems in new or little-known situations within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to the field of study.
- Use acquired knowledge as a basis for originality in the application of ideas, often in a research context.
- Analyse, interpret, revise and produce texts in Catalan.
- Apply the research methods of linguistics and literary studies.
- Contextualise texts for analysis and production.
- Construct a well-argued critical evaluation of a linguistic or literary analysis.
- Produce reports on linguistic or literary activities or works.
- Seek out information in the scientific literature using appropriate channels, and use this information to formulate and contextualise a research topic.
- Show respect for the opinions, values, behaviours, and practice of other researchers and professionals.
Contact us for more information, filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail
Master's degree website http://masters.filescat.uab.cat/moiellc/