Admission Official Master's Degree in Telecommunication Engineering
UAB's virtual fair for master's degrees, graduate courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
Notice of admission
The result of the selection process will be sent to you personally at the e-mail address you gave in your application. The timing of this will be in accordance with the centre's general calendar or the relevant specific calendar. Check your e-mail programme's spam folder. Sometimes messages are treated as junk mail.
You can check on the status of your application by accessing your pre-enrolment details with your university ID (NIU) and password. The decision on your application and a detailed explanation will be in the email you will receive.
The result will be one of the following:
- Application completed. The application form and pre-enrolment fee payment were correctly registered.
- Incomplete application. The application was not fully completed. Please return to the website and go through the steps again.
- Provisional application. Pre-enrolment fee has not been paid. Please return to the application form and make the payment to complete the process.
- Paperwork validated. All documents and data included with the application were revised.
- Admitted. You have been admitted to the master's degree and the official resolution will be sent to the e-mail address you provided in your application form.
- Conditionally admitted: A place on the master's degree has been reserved for when you complete the previous studies that qualify you to join it.
- Access authorised. You can now begin the pre-enrolment payment procedure. Click here to begin the procedure.
- Waiting list. You have been admitted to the master's degree, but there are no vacant places at the moment.
- Not admitted. You do not have a place on the master's degree for the reasons given in the e-mail with the resolution.