Admission Official Master's Degree in Industrial Chemistry and Introduction to Chemical Research
Documents for admission
It is necessary to collect and scan the following documents, which are mandatory, in order to add them to the admission's application:
- Academic file of high education, listing all coursed subjects, ECTS (or hours), number of exams sessions required per subject, grade per subject and overall grade.
- Degree/qualification corresponding to the academic transcript presented in the previous point (if you still haven't got it you can send it later).
- CV accrediting all relevant merits, including: research experience, publications, professional experience, foreign visits, whether you have received research grants or assistance (if relevant).
- Certificate(s) accrediting level of English.
- Recommendation letter (not necessary but advisable)
Remember that if the documentation you are attaching is not written in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Portuguese or Italian, you will also have to include the respective sworn translations into Catalan or Spanish.
If you do not yet have the degree because you are still completing the course, you must declare this in the "Situation of previous studies" section, indicating "Pending".