Admission Official Master's Degree in Applied Clinical Research in Health Sciences
UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhD Programmes
Informative sessions with the programmes' directions. From the 2nd to the 6th of October: Registration is open!
Documents for admission
Compulsory documents to provide:
- Academic record of higher education with the details of the subjects studied, ECTS (or hours), calls for applications, grades by subject and the overall grade (average grade of the academic record in scale of 0 - 10).
- Students from foreign educational systems must present the equivalences of grades to the Spanish System (MECD).
- Title associated to the academic file presented in the previous document (if you do not have it, you can send it to us later).
- Curriculum vitae
- In order to attend properly the theoric lessons, a basic level of Spanish (B1) and/or Catalan (B1) and English (B1) is needed.
- Motivation letter: please indicate the master specialitzation.
- Title of specialist (who has finished the specialty through the State system for the training of specialists) (optional).
Remember that, if the documentation you attach is not written in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian or Portuguese, you must also include the respective sworn translations into Catalan, Spanish or English.
If you still do not have your degree because you are finishing the degree, you must indicate it in the Situation of previous studies section, indicating the option Pending to finish.