Admission Official Master's Degree in Research and Innovation in Computer based Science and Engineering
Documents for admission
Need to collect and scan the following documentation, which is required to attach to the application:
- Transcript of higher education with the details of the subjects studied, the credits (or hours), calls consumed, subject to the qualifications and the overall grade (GPA).
- Title associated transcript presented in the previous (if you have it and we will send later on).
- Multidisciplinary education in addition to the degree (courses, master’s degrees, knowledge of languages) closely related to computer engineering.
- Curriculum accrediting merits, including: research experience, publications, professional experience, trips abroad, scholarships and research grants obtained (if applicable).
- Certificate level English (level B2 or higher from CEFR). Or documentation justifying the level.
- Motivation letter (in English).
- Letter of recommendation from a lecturer at the university of origin and/or from the current employer of the student on their suitability as regards the student profile sought.
Remember that if you are attaching documents not written in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian or Portuguese, you will also have to include the respective sworn translations into Catalan or Spanish.
If you do not have the degree because you completing the course, you will need to declare this in the Situation of previous studies, indicating the option yet ended.