Official Master's Degree in Research in Communication and Journalism
Application for admission to the master's degreeBefore beginning the application please check out the access requirements, the required documents that you will need to scan and the admissions calendar.
Your pre-registration will only be considered valid after the application payment by credit or debit card and once you have attached all required documents.
STEPS TO BE TAKEN TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM
1- Click on the online application form and choose the master's degree you are interested in.
To open the form you need a university ID number(NIU) and password. To obtain these:
- If you are not already a UAB student fill in your personal details in order to sign up.
- If you are at present a UAB studentor have been one, you have a university ID number (NIU) and you remember your password, go straight to your application.
- If you are at present a UAB student or have been one, but you do not remember your university ID number (NIU) and/or you do not remember your password, fill in your personal details again to recover them.
3- Scan the necessary personal and academic documentsand attach them to your application. The documents should be attached in pdf, jpg, or Word formats (4 MB maximum).
4- Make the mandatory application payment (30.21 Euros, not refundable) by bank card (credit or debit). Please note that the application payment needs to be made using a bank card. This payment is not needed in the case of Erasmus Mundus master'sdegrees and the master'sdegree Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
5- If you wish, you can download a document confirming your application for admission has been made.
Open the application form
Documents for admission
When you have to submit an official degree or other official documents issued abroad, you have to take into account the language these are written in and also which administrative procedure you are going to follow (1 or 2):
2) In the remaining cases you will have to take into account the language in which the documents you submit are written:
- Documents written in Catalan, Spanish or English: documents written in Catalan, Spanish or English do not need an official translation.
- Documents written in French, Italian or Portuguese: the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona will accept a translation by the Language Service of the UAB of documents written in French, Italian or Portuguese, or a sworn translation.
- Documents in other languages: documents in other languages must be accompanied by an official translation into Catalan or Spanish carried out by a sworn translator who is duly authorised or registered in Spain. At this link you will find an up-to-date list of the sworn translators appointed by the Spanish Foreign Ministry.
Master's degree website http://mastercomunicacio.wordpress.com/