Official Master's Degree in Cytogenetics and Reproductive Biology
Application for admission to the master's degreeBefore beginning the application please check out the access requirements, the required documents that you will need to scan and the admissions calendar.
Your pre-registration will only be considered valid after the application payment by credit or debit card and once you have attached all required documents.
STEPS TO BE TAKEN TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM
1- Click on the online application form and choose the master's degree you are interested in.
To open the form you need a university ID number(NIU) and password. To obtain these:
- If you are not already a UAB student fill in your personal details in order to sign up.
- If you are at present a UAB studentor have been one, you have a university ID number (NIU) and you remember your password, go straight to your application.
- If you are at present a UAB student or have been one, but you do not remember your university ID number (NIU) and/or you do not remember your password, fill in your personal details again to recover them.
3- Scan the necessary personal and academic documentsand attach them to your application. The documents should be attached in pdf, jpg, or Word formats (4 MB maximum).
4- Make the mandatory application payment (30.21 Euros, not refundable) by bank card (credit or debit). Please note that the application payment needs to be made using a bank card. This payment is not needed in the case of Erasmus Mundus master'sdegrees and the master'sdegree Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
5- If you wish, you can download a document confirming your application for admission has been made.
Open the application form
Documents for admission
Compulsory documents to provide:
- Academic record of higher education with the details of the subjects studied, ECTS (or hours), calls for applications, grades by subject and the overall grade (average grade of the academic record in scale of 0 - 10).
- Title associated to the academic file presented in the previous document (if you do not have it, you can send it to us later).
- Motivation letter: please indicate the master specialitzation.
- Curriculum vitae
Remember that, if the documentation you attach is not written in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian or Portuguese, you must also include the respective sworn translations into Catalan, Spanish or English.
If you still do not have your degree because you are finishing the degree, you must indicate it in the Situation of previous studies section, indicating the option Pending to finish.
Contact us for more information, filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail