Admission Official Master's Degree in Internet of Things for e-Health
UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 4 to 8 of October: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next Master's Degree, Graduate Course or PhD Programme. Registration is open!
AccessAccess to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
Admission requirementsThe admission requirements are as follows:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or an equivalent subject.
- Graduates in Medicine, Nursing, Biomedical Science, Physiotherapy, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Environmental Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics, Microbiology, Environmental Science are also eligible for admission to this course. For these students the coordinator of the master's degree will consider each academic transcript individually, professional experience and complementary training, to decide whether it is necessary to take bridging courses.
- English level B2 of the CEFR or higher.
Selection criteriaWhere there are more applicants than places the decision to offer a place will be based on the following criteria:
- Academic transcript. (50%)
- Interview on aspects such as: personal objectives and career path, maturity, professional experience. (30%)
- Knowledge of English at level B2 of the CEFR or higher (10%).
- Letter of recommendation (10%).
Bridging courses are discontinued and an entrance test, conducted by the coordinator, is added, to verify whether students whose profile does not include ICT (information and communication technologies) will be able to complete the master's degree without difficulty.