Study plan Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
1st and 2nd course 2012-2013
Basic Medical Sciences Teaching Unit (Bellaterra)
Study plan information
Table of credits for each course
|Basic training||Compulsory||Optional||Bachelor's Degree
Period of studyYear-long, split into two semesters.
Part-time or full-timeFull-time, with the possibility of taking the slow track option.
Specialisation in Paediatric Nursing Care
Specialisation in Ageing and Health at End of Life
Specialisation in Lifelong Mental Healthcare
Basic and compulsory training
First-year and second-year courses are taught at the Faculty of Medicine (Bellaterra). Third-year and fourth-year courses are taught at the Teaching Unit in Vall d'Hebron.
|1st year||2nd year|
|3rd year||4th year|
-Nursing Care in Mental Health
-Adult Nursing Care II
-Nursing Care during the Ageing Process
-Nursing Care in Complex Situations
-Nursing Care in Childhood, Adolescents and Women
-Bachelor's Degree Final Project
(1) This subject can be officially recognised for students from the CFGS in Dietetics.
(2) This subject can be officially recognised for students from the CFGS in Environmental Health.
|- Integrated Work Placement (12 credits)|
|In order to earn a specialisation you must complete a minimum of 24 credits belonging to that track.|
|Specialisation in Paediatric Nursing Care||Specialisation in Ageing and Health at End of Life|
|- Crossing Borders (3 credits)
- Nursing Care in Child Health Primary Care (3 credits)
- Work Placement in Children and Health (12 credits) (*)
- Paediatric Nursing Care in Hospital (6 credits)
- Health and Qualitative Research Methods (3 credits)
- Affective-Sexual Education (3 credits)
- Work Placement in the Elderly and Health (12 credits) (*)
|Specialisation in Lifelong Mental Health|
- Addictions and Drug Dependency (6 credits)
(*) Compulsory within the specialisation. If you do not enrol in any of the specialisations, you will need to take the Integrated Work Placement module.