- Faculty of Law Faculty of Political Science and Sociology
- Duration: 5 courses - 354 credits
- Places: 20
- Admission mark: 13,084
- Price per credit: 17.69 euros
- Language: Catalan, Spanish and English
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
This is one of the few double degrees in Law and International Relations to be offered at a prestigious public university as is the UAB. It has an exceptional interdisciplinary offer within its university campus and a strong focus on European and international mobility, as well as a clear commitment to English as a language of instruction in a great many of its subjects.
This double degree is for you if:
- You are aware of the importance of defending rights and liberties, and justice.
- You are interested in social, economic and political problems and challenges from a global and international viewpoint.
- You would like to work on cases in which you defend the rights of people, businesses and public administrations.
- You have a calling for public service and are interested in pursuing a career in the European Union or other international organisations.
- You are interested in public institutions, particularly those in the international and/or European sector.
- You would like to offer legal advice to administrations, NGOs or multinational companies acting at supranational levels.
- You would like to represent public administrations, businesses and NGOs in international forums.
- You are interested in providing legal assistance in international negotiations.
- International organisations (United Nations, European Council) and supranational organisations (European Union).
- Diplomatic corps.
- Public administrations at every level with the will or need to engage in European and/or international policies or actions.
- International associations, NGOs and lobbies or representatives working with EU institutions.
- Working in any of the specialisations (civil, criminal, administrative, employment, fiscal, etc.) within the legal sector or as a legal assistant to the court.
- As a legal professional in a variety of fields: judicature, public prosecutor, etc.