- School of Engineering
- Bellaterra Campus
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 40
- Admission mark: 10,841
- Price per credit: 18.46 Euros
- Language: English
- Academic calendar
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
- Timetable: Afternoons
The UAB academic programme in Artificial Intelligence offers you comprehensive training in AI that will allow you to design intelligent systems that respond to the challenges of society. It will provide you with the cognitive, mathematical, and algorithmic foundations of the automatic reasoning and learning processes needed to develop applications in all areas of AI, such as natural language, computer vision, data analysis, robotics, or self-employed agents. It will also allow you to know the opportunities for the application of AI in the different economic and social sectors, as well as analyze and evaluate the ethical, legal or social impact of its implementation.
Different faculties of the UAB participate in teaching, making this interdisciplinary programme one that allows rigorously addressing the different challenges of AI applications. It also has the active involvement of two reference centers in AI, the Computer Vision Centre and the Artificial Intelligence Research Institute.
Throughout your studies we will accompany you by working on a learning methodology based on practice (learning by doing), using projects based on real cases, with the active collaboration of companies from the sector.
- Design and implementation of applications for all AI areas: automatic learning, natural language, computer vision, data analysis, robotics, internet of htings, multiagent systems, independent systems, etc.
- Forming part of multidisciplinary teams to develop AI-based solutions in a variety of sectors: public administrations, industry, health, finances, communication media cultural institutions, etc.
- Administration, management, consultancy and assessment of AI application projects.
- AI data governance and ethics.
- Research into AI.