Official Master's Degree in Archival and Records Management
The master's degree in Archival and Records Management provides a well-rounded training in the field of archival and records management that equips its students to work in public and private organisations, both with historical documents and administrative ones and in all formats.
It also trains in the application of archiving techniques and the incorporation of new technologies both in managing archives and in designing and running organisations' document management systems, while developing critical thinking, ethical values for archiving professionals and the ability to innovate.
Career options- Management of local, regional or state administration archives.
- Management of archives in businesses related to banking, insurances, legal and tax assessment, and consultancies.
- Archival organisation and handling firms.
- University and teaching centre archives.
- Institution and public office archives.
- Archives belonging to chemical, pharmaceutical and clinical companies.
- Information technology firms.
- Media archives (TV, radio, press).
- Management of archives for organisations, private enterprises, professional associations.
- Management of archives for religious institutions.
Teaching timetableFrom Monday to Thursday 4pm to 8.30pm.
Foreign and exchange students
Credits: 120 ECTS credits
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 12/01/2018
See the calendar
Bonus of 250 € if the student enrolls a minimum of 60 credits.
Course ends on 20/06/2019
Contact us for more information, filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail