EXCHANGE STUDENTS CIRCUIT
WHAT TO DO BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL AT UAB
- In order to do an exchange at UAB you have to be nominated by your university.
- Then, Register in http://sia.uab.cat/ "Sign in and Application form Incoming students”.
- In June-July (First semester and Annual stays) or in December (Second semester) you will receive an e-mail with a Guide with information and a Pre-Enrolment Form that you will have to send back to us before an indicated date.
- In July (or November), you will have to check in this page if your proposal has been accepted. Also you have to check your Enrolment date.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU GET HERE
1.- Go to the International Welcome Point (IWP) in order to make oficial your arrival at UAB. The IWP is located in "Plaça Civica".
2.- Go to the Gestió Acadèmica (GA) of the Faculty of Political Sciences and Sociology (open everyday, 10.00 to 13.00 and 16.00 to 18.30) and provide a copy of your Passport or ID card, a copy of your Health Insurance Card and a photo. (Please, keep the Learning Agreement with you until Enrolment).
3.- Enrol for the courses at Gestió Acadèmica in the date and hour of your appointment. (Appointments can be checked on the Exchange notice board, in this page and at GA).
4.- Hand in the Learning agreement and other Documents (Arrival statement….) in order to be signed by the coordinator and pick them up in a week once signed.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE YOU GO BACK
- Hand in the documents that have to be signed at Gestió Acadèmica, at least one week before your departure (Attendance statement…).
- The Transcript of records will be sent to your university once the exams period has finished.
You can check our courses and schedules in "Els Estudis" in the Catalan version of the website ("Horaris de classe", Assignatures de "Grau"):
To look for the content of the courses go to "Els Estudis" in the Catalan version of the website ("Guies docents Grau"):
ENROLMENT FOR THE COURSES
- Enrolment will be the 3rd week of September (First semester and Annual stays) or the 2nd week of February (Second semester stays)
- The only courses that can be enrolled are the ones included and approved in the Pre-Enrolment Form.
- Also, students could enrol 50% of courses in other faculties.
CHANGES IN THE COURSES:
1r Semester: 1 until 4 October 2013
2n Semester: 17 until 21 February 2014
VERY IMPORTANT: Changes after this dates will not be accepted.
Courses First Semester: 16 September (12 September, 1st year) to 19 December 2013
Exams First Semester: 9 to 31 January 2014
Courses Second Semester: 10 February to 16 May 2014
Exams Second Semester: 26 May to 4 July 2014