The Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) has agreements with many universities throughout Europe and The Globe. To check if your University has an agreement with UAB, you should contact the International Office at your University, or alternatively you can contact us.
If your University has an agreement with Facultat de Ciències and you have been nominated as an exchange student to this faculty, take into account the next information and procedures.
APPLICATION FORM and DEADLINES
• All incoming Erasmus Students must be selected, nominated and accepted, by their home university.
• Then apply online here until deadline and email scan copy of your Learning Agreement (LA) to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to have the complete admission.
• LA forms from home universities are also admitted.
• LA can be changed each semester (deadlines are October 31st and March 31st, accordingly each semester).
• Final LA signed and stamped by student, host and home institution is mandatory in order to issue the Transcript of Records at the end of the exchange period. Find host co-ordinators addresses at Contacte.
LIST OF COURSES - Choosing your courses in Faculty of Sciences
• STUDENTS' GUIDE - LISTS OF COURSES - (Syllabus):
List of courses (in PDF format)
www.uab.cat/ciencies -> la guia de l'ESTUDIANT 2012-13 (picture)
• TIMETABLE and CLASSROOMS for Lectures & Exams:
http://www.uab.cat/ciencies/ -> Informació Acadèmica -> Horaris i Exàmens curs 2012-13
• SUBJECTS' PROGRAMMES - COURSES' CONTENTS -:
WARNING you are oblige to take at least 50% ECTS from Facultat de Ciències. Courses from other faculties or schools are at your own risk. Check availability at the corresponding UAB exchange office.
Find programmes from EHEA studies in the next links:
Grau de Ciències Ambientals (BSc in Environmental Sciences).
Grau d'Estadística Aplicada (BSc in Applied Statistics).
Grau de Física (BSc in Physics).
Grau de Geologia (BSc in Geology).
Grau de Matemàtiques (BSc in Mathematics).
Grau de Nanociència i Nanotecnologia (BSc in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology).
Grau de Química (BSc in Chemistry).
Find out other programmes at:
http://ddd.uab.cat/ -> write code and/or course's name in the box and click on Cerca button. Choose the most recent document
choose degree at Contacte and browse the web.
• CALENDAR: http://www.uab.cat/ciencies -> Informació Acadèmica -> Calendari Acadèmic curs 2012-13
• Exchange students do not have language requirements, but take into account next information.
• Most courses are taught in Catalan ( free courses for exchange students), others in Spanish (Language courses available at Servei de Llengües).
• Try the online Experience University in Catalan and Parla.cat.
• You can also learn Catalan as EILC and get a supplementary mobility grant. Apply now!
• Courses in English:
Some courses from Facultat de Ciències are taught in English. See student's guide for 2012-13 (search for footnotes indicating "Docència en anglès").
• "Access to the UAB for foreign and exchange students" HandBook UAB (cat es en) and General Information (cat es en).
• A pocket guide (cat es en) to enjoying your stay (80 tips).
ACCOMODATION, TRANSPORTS & LIVING AT UAB
• Our campus provides many facilities about accommodation.
• See how to reach the UAB. Mobility and transport in the campus.
• Join Mentor Programme or welcome programmes to have a better experience.
Welcome days are scheduled each semester.
• ESN (Erasmus Student Network Barcelona) from UAB at http://uab.esnuab.org/
Should you have any questions, please contact Oficina d'Intercanvis
Help us to improve our Exchange web pages.
Send an email to email@example.com.
last update March 15th, 2013 hour 18:00