Online Fair of UAB Master's and Graduate Degrees
Information sessions will be offered online from 22 to 26 February: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of the master's degree or graduate programme. Check the sessions scheduled and sign up for the ones you are interested in!
- Erasmus Mundus
- Credits: 120 ECTS credits
- Places: 30
- Price: The Erasmus Mundus Masters fees are determined by the University Consortium that organizes the studies. For further information, please contact the Master's Degree web site.
This master's degree offers an extensive programme in photonics, covering fundamental aspects and also advanced research and its interdisciplinary applications.
The two years master programme (120 total credits, distributed into 60 credits each year) is organised by different institutions, each one recognised for its high level of research in the field of optics and photonics and their applications.
Coordinator university:Universitat PolitŔcnica de Catalunya (coordinator for Spain)
- University of Barcelona
- Universitat Aut˛noma de Barcelona
- Universitat PolitŔcnica de Catalunya
- UniversitÚ Paul CÚzanne Aix Marseille III, France (programme coordinator)
- Universitńt Karlsruhe, Germany
- P˘le Optique & Photonique Sud, Marseille, France
Institute of Photonic Sciences Private Foundation (ICFO)