- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Price: For more information please consult the coordinating university.
The master's degree in Quantum Science and Technologies is the result of the coordinated effort of the University of Barcelona, the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, the Polytechnic University of Catalonia, the Institute of Photonic Sciences, the Barcelona Supercomputing Center, the Institute of High Energy Physics and the Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. The degree has come about in parallel with the establishment of the emerging community in Quantum Technologies, QuantumCat. Its main goals are:
- To provide a solid education in theoretical physics and quantum information theory and to offer a variety of elective subjects to shape forward-thinking curriculums aimed at the development of Quantum Science and Technologies.
- To complement deep theoretical knowledge with essential experimental methods and tools to strengthen experimentally oriented careers.
- To enrich academic knowledge with transferable skills.
- To build a strong academic environment that allows students to pursue successful research careers.
- To take advantage of the robust environment of research groups and companies with a strong interest in Quantum Science and Technologies in the BCN area.
Coordinator university:Universitat de Barcelona
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya