- Erasmus Mundus
- Credits: 120 ECTS credits
- Price: Please check the master's degree website: http://www.mundusmapp.org/
The international situation is becoming increasingly complex and interrelated. That is why there is a clear need for specialists in public policies with an international perspective who can respond to the growing demand from governmental and non-governmental international organisations.
The Mundus Masters Programme in Public Policy will allow students to delve into theoretical and practical elements that are essential for understanding today's international situation and, at the same time, analyse many aspects of this from a multidisciplinary perspective.
Mundus MAPP is a two-year-long international joint master's degree programme in Public Policy offered by four top-ranked European institutions: Central European University, Budapest (Hungary), International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (the Netherlands), Institut Barcelona d'Estudis Internacionals (Spain) and the University of York (UK). Established in 2007, the programme operates as an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master's Degree Programme funded by the European Commission.
The European Commission's Education, Audiovisuals and Culture Executive Agency has selected the Mundus Masters Programme in Public Policy - Mundus MAPP to receive a new Erasmus + Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degrees grant.
The Masters Programme in Public Policy provides solid training for those beginning their career in organisations, businesses and other entities working with experts in the different fields of public policies focused on international development:
- International organisations.
- Organisations of the European Union.
- International departments of various businesses.
- International consulting and analysis businesses.
- Research centres in international development and policies.
- Cooperation and development agencies.
- Public Administrations
- Private transnational companies.
- Non-governmental organisations dedicated to cooperation and development.
- Regional and local public and private institutions seeking to internationalise their activities.
Coordinator university:Pompeu Fabra University
Participating universitiesPompeu Fabra University, Barcelona Institute of International Studies (IBEI)(UAB-UPF)
Institute of Social Studies (The Hague)