UAB master's and graduate degrees online fair: last places available!
Would you like to talk directly with the coordinators of the programmes you are interested in and help solve any doubts you may have? From 28 September to 2 October, the UAB master's and graduate degrees will offer almost 50 online information sessions. Sign up now!
- Erasmus Mundus
- Credits: 120 ECTS credits
- Places: 30
- Price: The Erasmus Mundus Masters fees are determined by the University Consortium that organizes the studies. For further information, please contact the Master's Degree web site.
This master's degree offers an extensive programme in photonics, covering fundamental aspects and also advanced research and its interdisciplinary applications.
The two years master programme (120 total credits, distributed into 60 credits each year) is organised by different institutions, each one recognised for its high level of research in the field of optics and photonics and their applications.
Coordinator university:Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (coordinator for Spain)
- University of Barcelona
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- Université Paul Cézanne Aix Marseille III, France (programme coordinator)
- Universität Karlsruhe, Germany
- Pôle Optique & Photonique Sud, Marseille, France
Institute of Photonic Sciences Private Foundation (ICFO)