Content Official Master's Degree in Erasmus Mundus in Education Policies for Global Development - GLOBED
UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhD Programmes
Informative sessions with each programme's direction, from the 22th to the 26th of May. Registration is open!
Ideal student profileThose interested in enrolling in the GLOBED master's degree will ideally respond to one of the following two profiles. Graduates in education or other social sciences whose objective is to continue developing professionally in the field of education and development (conducting research activities, political evaluations, development cooperation and consultant services, etc.). Professionals working in policy formulation departments, mainly in countries of the South, whose objectives are to update their knowledge and capacities in the field and, especially, to improve their research skills. Having professionals from very different countries enrol in the GLOBED master's degree ensures that upon completion, each graduate will take back with them knowledge and experience which can be put to use in their country and solve some of the key challenges existing in the development of policies.
- Knowledge and understanding that provide a basis or opportunity for originality in developing and / or applying ideas, often in a research context.
- That the students can apply their knowledge and their ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their field of study.
- That students are able to integrate knowledge and handle complexity and formulate judgments based on information that was incomplete or limited, include reflecting on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
- Students can communicate their conclusions and the knowledge and rationale underpinning these to specialist and non-specialist audiences clearly and unambiguously.
- That students have the learning skills that enable them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.