Admission Official Master's Degree in Erasmus Mundus in Education Policies for Global Development - GLOBED
Documents for admission
- Copy of a valid passport
- An up-to- date Europass CV, presenting the skills and qualifications of the candidates in a clear way
- Copy of TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge EFL certificate. For students asking for an English Language proficiency waiver or for students who still cannot submit their English Certificate see the following website.
- A letter of motivation explaining your background and reasons for applying to the programme
- Certified copies of diplomas and transcripts in the original language as well as certified English translations detailing subjects studied (ECTS or hours), grade per subject and overall grade
- Letter of recommendation: a letter with the contact detail (full name, position and e-mail) of a faculty member or job supervisor whom GLOBED can contact any time
- For Students what want to apply for scholarships: Student's declaration of no previous EMMC grant or no parallel EU funding. You will find the document here.
- Essay about the article: China clamps down on private tutoring, by GEM Report, by Alice Doorly. For more details check here.
- For Students that want to apply for scholarships: A declaration stating that you have not lived and carried out main activities (studies, work etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in a Programme Country (EU countries plus former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey). You will find the document here.