Official Master's Degree in GLOBED - Erasmus Mundus in Education Policies for Global Development (Consortium 19-24)
Application for admission to the master's degreeBefore beginning the application please check out the access requirements, the required documents that you will need to scan and the admissions calendar.
Your pre-registration will only be considered valid after the application payment by credit or debit card and once you have attached all required documents.
STEPS TO BE TAKEN TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM
1- Click on the online application form and choose the master's degree you are interested in.
To open the form you need a university ID number(NIU) and password. To obtain these:
- If you are not already a UAB student fill in your personal details in order to sign up.
- If you are at present a UAB studentor have been one, you have a university ID number (NIU) and you remember your password, go straight to your application.
- If you are at present a UAB student or have been one, but you do not remember your university ID number (NIU) and/or you do not remember your password, fill in your personal details again to recover them.
3- Scan the necessary personal and academic documentsand attach them to your application. The documents should be attached in pdf, jpg, or Word formats (4 MB maximum).
4- Make the mandatory application payment (30.21 Euros, not refundable) by bank card (credit or debit). Please note that the application payment needs to be made using a bank card. This payment is not needed in the case of Erasmus Mundus master'sdegrees and the master'sdegree Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
5- If you wish, you can download a document confirming your application for admission has been made.
Open the application form
Documents for admission
- Copy of a valid passport
- An up-to- date Europass CV, presenting the skills and qualifications of the candidates in a clear way
- Copy of TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge EFL certificate
- A letter of motivation explaining your background and reasons for applying to the programme
- Certified copies of diplomas and transcripts in the original language as well as certified English translations detailing subjects studied (ECTS or hours), grade per subject and overall grade
- Letter of recommendation: a letter with the contact detail (full name, position and e-mail) of a faculty member or job supervisor whom GLOBED can contact any time
- For Students what want to apply for scholarships: Student's declaration of no previous EMMC grant or no parallel EU funding
- Essay about the article: Who benefits from abolishing secondary school fees in Malawi, and what are the costs? By Esme Kadzamira, Pauline Rose, and Asma Zubairi. For more details check here.
- For Students that want to apply for scholarships: A declaration stating that you have not lived and carried out main activities (studies, work etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in a Programme Country (EU countries plus former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey)
Master's degree website http://globed.eu/