Quality Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Teaching centres Internal Quality Assurance SystemThe process management system of the faculties of the UAB reflects our commitment to offer quality degrees that include a quality policy in its operation as well as measures to ensure its continuous evaluation and improvement, according to the European quality standards. All these elements form the Internal Quality Assurance System (SGIQ).
This system covers:
- the definition and monitoring of the teaching quality policy and objectives of the faculty, in accordance with the UAB institutional strategic lines
- the definition and the update of the university degree framework
- the processes directly linked to teaching development (tutoring, evaluation, external practices, mobility, etc.)
- the processes of evaluation and satisfaction of the different groups
- the processes most linked to people and necessary resources (teaching staff, administration and services staff, infrastructure and services, syllabus, academic organization, etc.)
- and the processes linked to the life cycle of the degrees: verification (pre-implantation assessment), monitoring (periodic monitoring), modification (application of continuous improvement) and accreditation (evaluation of the implantation and renewal of the authorization to continue offering the degree), that gives answer to the need to have, update and improve the university degree framework.