Master's Degree in Teacher Development for Foreign Language Education and Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL)
Apply for admission to the programme
The admission process serves to ensure that all students meet the programme's requirements and thus guarantee an optimal work environment during the course. To apply for admission, you must follow apply: you can do it online or in person, and in both cases you will need to provide the required documents.
from 02/06/2017 to 26/09/2017
In the event of seats remaining once the final date of application is expired, the coordination may prolongue it.
- Official Bachelor Degree or comparable (if still pending, please click here)
- Academic record
- DNI, TIE or valid passport
- Official national identity card or passport
- University degree
- Official academic transcript showing subjects taken and marks issued by the university where the degree was earned
- Official accreditation of English language competence at B2 level or higher
- Curriculum vitae (short format)
30.21 € (fixed registration fee, non-refundable and not included in the programme price).
If you choose to pay by POS (card) and you don't pay the fee during registration, you can do it later through this link.
Online or in person application:
We recommend you to scan the required documentation previously to have it ready.
The application interface will ask you to specify the codes of study and edition of the programme to which you want to enroll. Data from this program are: Study: 3747 and Edition: 1
To fulfill the application you need a NIU (UAB's University Identification Number). Choose the appropriate option for your case:
- Application with NIU: if you are a UAB student and remember your NIU and password (if you have any doubts, please check the Application handbook or the video tutorial below in this page):
- Application without NIU: if you're not a UAB student or can not remember your NIU and password (if you have any doubts, please check the NIU obtention handbook, the Application handbook or the video tutorials below):
If you have any further questions, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 93 581 4328.
In person application:
Online application tutorial :
Tutorial for the NIU obtention (in Spanish):
Online application handbook
Handbook for the NIU obtention
Contact the coordinator if you have any questions.
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.