Master's Degree in Psychobiology and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Nature of the mind and behaviour.
- Basic physiology and anatomy of the nervous system.
- Sensory perception and nervous control of movement.
- Dreaming and motivation (biological rhythms, sleep and wakefulness, hunger and thirst, sexual and parental behaviour, reinforcement and addiction).
- States of mind and processes of intelligence (attention, emotion, learning and memory, language, conscience).
- Evolution of the brain and mental functions.
- Phylogenetic evolution of human behaviour.
- Genetics of cognition and behaviour.
- Neuropsychological evaluation.
Introduction and sensory and perceptual systems
Sleep and motivation
States of the mind and processes of intelligence
Evolution of the brain and mental functions, Genetics of cognition and behaviour; Neuropsychological evaluation
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.