Master's Degree in Child and Young People Clinical Psychopatology
IntroductionThe Master in Childhood Emotional Disorders and Legal Psychopathology aims at offering training in the area of emotional disorders and legal and forensic childhood and teen psychology.
It offers theoretical learning about these disorders and practical training geared towards professional practice of psychology.
ObjectivesThe main objective of the Master's degree is to offer students up-to-date knowledge in childhood and youth clinical psychology.
It is basically centred on four main themes: Deficiencies and Autism, Legal and Forensic and Legal Psychopathology, Emotional Disorders and Behavioural Disorders.
- Understand and know how to use terms and criteria for diagnosis applied to psychopathology.
- Understand the main clinical signs and symptoms of mental deficiency, emotional disorders, behavioural disorders and the application of the legal and forensic psychology.
- Know how to undertake a clinical interview
- Know how to carry out an intervention programme
Associate's degree in Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Special Education, Speech Therapy, Psychology, Psychopedagogy, Medicine.
Basic knowledge of the three official languages of the program (Catalan, Spanish and English)is required.
- Work in mental health teams
- Professional practice of Psychology
- School psychologist with Clinical Psychology training
UAB-specific Master's Degree
Orientation: Academic, Professional
Location: Casa de Convalencència, Hospital de St. Pau. C. Sant Antoni Mª Claret, 171, 08041 Barcelona
Dates: from 03/10/2017 to 30/09/2019
Spanish (50%), Catalan (40%), English (10%)
Departamento de Psicología Clínica y de la Salud
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.