Graduate Diploma in Mathematics for Finance
The Graduate Diploma in Mathematics for Financial Instruments is taught over one academic year (late September to late May), and covers the following subject areas.
- Financial products and markets
- Insurance and finance
- Finance strategies, programming
- Time series
- Multivariate extreme value statistics
- Stochastic calculus
- Equations in partial derivatives
- Management of portfolios, risks and derivatives
Introduction to finance
Basic Mathematics and programming
The Graduate Diploma in Mathematics for Finance is part of the Master's Degree in Mathematics for Finance (1107/20).
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.