Graduate Diploma in Gender and Equality
IntroductionThe postgraduate Diploma in Gender and Equality is taught in collaboration with the Diputació de Barcelona, (The Barcelona County Council, Office for Women and LGTBI) and the UAB's Department of Political Science and Public Law.
The purpose of the postgraduate diploma is to provide specialised training, on the basis of the disciplines involved, in the ambit of gender studies.
The Department of Political Science and Public Law at the UAB and the Antígona group responsible for this postgraduate degree have provided training in the ambit of gender studies.
The postgraduate Diploma in Gender and Equality aims to provide specialised training in an area that, traditionally, has not been sufficiently reflected in specialised syllabuses. In this respect, the diploma trains graduates wishing to acquire and deepen their knowledge in gender studies.
The studies are aimed primarily at training in the following aspects:
- Technical intervention in the drafting of plans, programmes, measures and public policies with a gender perspective as established within the legislation and specific plans in this country.
- Application of measures and advice in the preparation of Gender Audits within the public and private spheres.
- Intervention as equality specialists in public entities such as city councils.
- Preparation of—and advice on—equality plans.
Official Bachelor's degree or pre-EHEA university diploma.
Access to this course will also be considered for candidates who do not have the above qualifications, for example, if they have sufficient proven professional experience in the sector. On passing the course, these students will receive a certificate of attendance only. In this case, the applicant's curriculum vitae must be assessed and approved by the management.
- Local administration.
- Specialized institutions.
- Private business and unions.
- The world of associations.
- Professionals in general.
UAB Graduate Diploma
Location: Espai Francesca Bonnemaison Escola de la Dona Sant Pere més Baix, 7 Barcelona
Dates: from 16/10/2018 to 20/12/2019
Catalan (50%), Spanish (50%)
Departamento de Ciencia Política y Derecho Público
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.