Official Master's Degree in Research in Education
This master's degree has been awarded the new distinction as an International Master's Programme (IMP) by the Government of Catalonia.
The master's degree in Research in Education of the UAB aims to train up professionals who, with research as a starting-point, can respond to social, academic and professional demands related to education.
The master's degree in Research in Education includes seven specialisations:
- Curriculum and Innovation Processes in Education
- Development and Management of Organisations for Change
- Inequalities, Research and Educational Action
- Teaching of Language and Literature
- Teaching of Social Science
- Art, Body and Movement
- Scientific and Mathematical Education
The UAB master's degree in Education Research has the aim of training professionals who, through research, can provide solutions to social, academic and professional needs in the field of education.
The UAB master's degree in Education Research leads on to Ph.D studies, and this will be the route followed by a large number of its graduates. However, the competences acquired by the master's students will also open doors to other occupations in the following areas:
- Consultancy services on all education and training matters for public administrations, businesses and other organisations
- Consultancy services on problem-solving in relation to planning, syllabus design and assessment, and other areas, for teaching institutions
- Consultancy and management in the field of publishing, and the design of innovative course materials based on current research
- Planning, management and organisation of events at institutions of informal education (museums, libraries, teaching organisations, cultural associations, etc.)
- Planning and management of archive systems and resource centres, and research at research centres
- Work with NGOs on organising and assessing their education programmes
- training of top-ranking professionals with a broad vision of the educational processes being developed in different regions and institutions.
Teaching timetableHorario de Tarde.
de 17 a 21 h.
Foreign and exchange students
Credits: 60 ECTS
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 13/01/2017
See the calendar
€66 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold a Spanish residence permit). 2017/18 Academic year.
Contact us for more information, filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail